Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mass Effect 2 Sound Design Reel

Finally finished my sound design for the Mass Effect 2 trailer!

After I captured a portion of the trailer, I completely stripped all original audio and created a new sound scape from the ground up. Using Logic Pro Studio, I created new audio and music through various sound design techniques to come up with what you're watching below.

Mass Effect 2 Sound Design Reel from Bryan Higa on Vimeo.

I can't really pinpoint which aspect was the most fun to create- there are too many! A few stand-outs were Thane's slow-motion sequence, creating gun sounds, and breathing life into the Collector's ship at the end. It was very challenging but oh-so fun. Thoroughly enjoyed creating this and hope you do to!

Hmm, so what should be my next project...?

No comments:

Post a Comment