Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Short Term Goal - Sound Design Demo


It's been a rainy week in Atlanta. Thankfully, I like the rain, but I haven't been able to really enjoy it because it's been a busy week. Also, thankfully, I love what's making me busy! Aside from working on various sound design projects for work, I decided that my new short term goal would be to make a demo reel of some sound design work. My first task? Take a piece of a movie from one of my favorite games, remove all the sounds, and then create new sounds for it! What's the game?
Mass Effect 2, developed by BioWare, is arguably the most popular game that has come out this year, and one of the greatest games I've played in a long time. So I took a portion of the official theatrical trailer and now in the process of adding my own sound design to it. It's so much fun! I've completed my gun sounds pass and now I'm working on footsteps. I'll be sure to post it when I'm done!

Mahalo!

2 comments: